I decided to try Scroll Document and ran into a problem when it comes to versioning. When I try to create a new version of a document I get some weird error messages. So here's my workflow.
1. Create a new document and add some pages through the Toolbox meny (Compose)
2. Add some content to each page
3. Go to the Manage document view
4. Click on Versions tab in the left hand menu
5. Click on the New version button
6. Add the information (see screenshot below) and click Save.
7. Boom!!! Then this Error message pops up:
8. The only thing to do is then to click Close in the New version options dialogue, and discard the changes.
9. However, the document is being saved to the Document Versions tab in the Confluence space's left hand menu. And everything seems to be correct.
10. But, when trying to check the versions, it says that there aren't any. And when trying to edit one of the versioned pages, it gives me this error message:
So, anyone got any ideas how to make this work? Versioning is an essential feature and it has to work. It surely seems as if there is some problem with my Confluence permissions. Do I have to have Admin permission in order for Scroll Documents to work properly?
Hoping for a swift answer!
Please sign in to leave a comment.