Hi, I know there is a similiar ticket already open in your JIRA, but it's about attachments in general and you're claiming, that's about the new isssue view.
- JIRA Clould
- New Issue View is switched off
- Sync Type: Power Customer Support (Service Desk <--> Software Project)
- Open Customer Portal
- Create Ticket and attachment
- Check synced issue in the software project --> attachment was synced --> perfect
- Open the created ticket in teh customer portal
- add an attachment via comment (there is no other possibility)
- check the synced issue in the software project --> attachment was not synced
- Also tried w/o text and with text in comment - no success
- also tried to edit the comment afterwards in the Service Desk Project - no succes
- When I add the attachment in Service Desk Project itself, it's syncing
The attachments added via comment in the Customer Porrtal are definitly listed as attachment in the Service Desk Project, but are not synced to the Software Project.
The main problem is, that the plan is, to create the tickets in the customer portal via Rest API by the L2 vendor. But there are issues to send attachments currently (32/63bit issue). So the attachments need to be added manualy via comments.
Is there a known workaround for that issue?
The switching off of the new issue view is not working. It was switched off in the first place. Switching it on also didn;t change anytning.
Please, if you know a workaround, please proivide me with one.
I would be most thankful.
In general I am very impressed by the sync. It saves us from a lot of manual work.
and thanks in advance,
P.S.: Linked issue: https://k15t.jira.com/browse/BAC-1369
Please sign in to leave a comment.