I need to know how the scroll wiki PDF exporter and/or the scroll office word exporter can be used for multiple language pages. I have two approaches at hand but could also switch to something else if there is another good solution.
In more detail:
My wiki pages contain two languages, English and German. When I export to PDF I must make sure that only one of the languages is exported.
At the moment I use something like
- <div class="language_en">English text here</div>
- <div class="language_de">Deutscher Text hier</div>
plus a CSS where I show or hide the two languages.
In the near future I might migrate to the language plugin (http://www.bitvoodoo.ch/plugins/confluence-language-plugin.html).
Can the scroll office/pdf exporter be combined with these approaches?
- I think I can still define my own PDF export stylesheet so approach no1 should still work, right?
- Does a combination with the language plugin work? Will the exporter regognize the plugin and filter out the correct language?
- Is there another method that didn't come to my mind?
Thanks for your help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.