I have several wiki pages that document procedures. Many of the steps in the procedure are followed by graphics, notes, or cautions. This interrupts the sequential numbering of the numbered items. To correct this, I have used the html macro to force the numbering of the items. However, I just did my first export with PDF Exporter and the numbering specified in the html is not in the PDf. I get several #1 steps.
As I said, this is my first export. I've only glanced through the docs so far but these results made me panicky enough to jump straight to asking the experts. Please tell me there is a way to make this export correctly. Or, if you know a better way to create the wiki page so the numbering works correctly AND I get an accurate PDF, I would be very interested.
Please sign in to leave a comment.