Exporting to PDF with Scroll Wiki is much more elegant and stylish than wit the default exporter!
But better is the enemy of good, so we wart to improve the default template. Here I am sadly missing further documenation on editing templates for scroll wiki answering amongst others the following questions:
- How do I use $replace.with(...) correctly ,
- what are its effects
- what parameters are accepted (synopsis)
- how do I establish a header with a full spreading gif (not the gif representing the spacelogo)
- what is the use of static pages, especially the ones I decare
- how are these (my) pages adressed
Thanks in advance! - tom
Please sign in to leave a comment.