I have an issue in a test space where we are piloting the use of Versions. We are already using Viewport. It's a toss up between whether this is a Versions or Viewport problem, but it only happens in the space with Versions activated.
The problem presents itself in two ways:
1) While editing the viewport for the site, we cannot preview the home page in the iframe using any theme, including default themes from K15T. The HTML source of a configuration error page is shown: "Failed to read page properties from page with ID 'page: Engineering IT Home v.208 (3831814)'. For more information please contact your admin or check the log files.
2) Viewing the home page in the viewport results in a page with no source. Just a blank HTTP response.
Some additional details:
- This problem occurs even if I change home.vm to be a line of text or a static vm file
- page.vm, blog.vm, and blogs.vm all work fine for all other pages, in all themes
- If I delete home.vm so that viewport would use page.vm to render the home page, the same thing occurs
- There are no additional restrictions on the home page
- Problem is happening in Conf 6.0.1 with Viewport 2.7.0 and Versions 3.6.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.