following behaviour observed:
- Have version 5 and version 6 in Scroll Versions defined.
- Scroll Viewport is in use, but setting 'Scroll Platform Integration->Versions->Make page versions available in the viewport.' is not active.
- Published version 6, all pages of version 6 visible to regular users/viewers.
- Made some changes to version 5, published - and lo and behold, version 6 pages suddenly are invisible to regular users/viewers!
- Published version 6 again - and pages are there....
Is this to be remedied?
Or does the latest version (6 in this case) have to be published over again to make those pages visible, after publishing changes to the previous version 5?
Which settings are relevant...?
Please sign in to leave a comment.