Change Space Title
is it possible to change or hide the space title (not the page title) for html exports?
I will only export a part of the space via HTML export. The space is called "Knowledge Space" and the whole space is also used for internal stuff and so on. But the part in the space that I want to use as an online help and that I want to export via Scroll HTML exporter is called "help" or "hilfe". I added two screenshots to show the problem.
I don't want to use own templates, if it's possible. I will only work with the standard template.
Thanks for your question.
This is defined by a template. It's only possible to change this by using a custom template. As you are using default Scroll WebHelp template, the space's name is used there. In order to change it, you need to create a custom template and replace the space name placeholder with page title one ($page.title).
Here are the steps you need to do:
- Download the source code of WebHelp theme: https://bitbucket.org/K15t/scroll-webhelp-theme
- Modify the file /scroll-webhelp-theme/src/main/resources/com/k15t/scroll/scroll-webhelp-theme/scroll-html/include/include-breadcrumb to replace $space.Title with $page.Title
- Modify the file /scroll-webhelp-theme/src/main/resources/com/k15t/scroll/scroll-webhelp-theme/scroll-html/include/include-sidebar.vm to replace $space.Title with $page.Title
- Set up development environment: https://help.k15t.com/scroll-html-exporter/setting-up-a-development-environment-75367711.html
- Generate a custom HTML template by executing "atlas-package" command in Terminal/CMD in the directory of the template
- Install Base Plugin in Confluence: https://help.k15t.com/scroll-html-exporter/installing-the-base-plugin-81659968.html
- Upload the .jar file of the custom template generated in "target" folder in the same location where you executed the command atlas-package.
- Use the newly uploaded custom template when exporting pages.
- How to create a custom template: https://help.k15t.com/scroll-html-exporter/creating-a-template-75367699.html
- List of available placeholders: https://help.k15t.com/scroll-html-exporter/using-placeholders-79758187.html
Hope this helps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.