Scroll Versions, Scroll Viewport, Child macro and Gliffy diagrams - Display error
- We have Gliffy, Scroll Versions, Scroll Viewport and Child Macros in use.
- We publish to the same space, using Scroll Versions and 'Publish only complete...'.
- We have activated two versions of our documentation in Versions.
Both are set to 'Show in Viewport'.
- As soon as the setting "Versions - Make page versions available in the viewport." is active, the following errors occur:
- Child macros throw an error, like '...child pages cannot be rendered...not found'.
- All Gliffy diagrams show this message instead of a diagram:
'Gliffy Macro Error - You do not have permission to view this diagram.'
We tried all kinds of tests on our test system, but the long and the short of it is this:
When logged into Confluence UI and then looking at the page(s) via the Viewport, all's well.
But any other user sees the errors, if versions are active, they are not logged in and looking at the page with diagrams or macros.
Thanks for reaching out.
It looks like you're affected by the following issue: https://k15t.jira.com/browse/VPRT-896
Would it be an option for you to remove the Scroll Versions roles as a workaround? Does it work then?
Please sign in to leave a comment.