We're currently trialling Scroll Office and are trying to make the exported bullet and numbered lists look as close to our corporate document template as possible.
In our template we use three levels of bullet with styles named Body Bullet L1, Body Bullet L2 and Body Bullet L3. Similarly three levels of numbered list with styles named Body List L1, Body List L2, Body List L3.
I've modified the template style names to include the Scroll Office style names as follows:
- Body Bullet L1,Scroll List Bullet
- Body Bullet L2,Scroll List Bullet 1
- Body Bullet L3,Scroll List Bullet 2
- Body List L1,Scroll List Number
- Body List L2,Scroll List Number 1
- Body List L3,Scroll List Number 2
When I export a page, the bullet/numbered lists in the generated document as are follows:
- Bullet/numbered list level 1 is completely correct, Uses the correct style name and formatting.
- Bullet/numbered list level 2 is assigned the style for level 3, uses the same bullet/number format as level 1, and has a greater indent than that defined by the style.
- Bullet/numbered list level 3 is also assigned the style for level 3. The bullet character is incorrect, but the number format is correct. The indent is greater than that defined by the style.
The original styles are still correct - I can apply them manually to the generated lists to correct the formatting. But it looks like Scroll Office is not selecting/applying the styles correctly. Is there any way to correct this?
Please sign in to leave a comment.