given the combination of Scroll Office and Scroll Translations, every export uses the interface language of the current user. So in my case I wanted to export a document in German, but my Confluence interface language is set to English. Thus, all internationalized macros use English text when rendered for the Word export, instead of German.
We have developed our own plugin which displays text with a background color. Since Scroll Office does not support CSS styles, we check the render context for "PDF" (which, by the way, is weird when there's also "WORD") and then display the selected color as text: "Some text in red (Red)". If the German document is exported it should say "Roter Text (Rot)". But it only does that when I change my Confluence interface language to German.
This also applies to Scroll Translations when used standalone: macro text is always rendered in the Confluence interface language rather than the selected (Scroll Translations) language.
Please sign in to leave a comment.